Archi-tech-ting L&D for Tomorrow
New Orleans is home to a fusion of architectural styles spanning almost 300 years — boasting stuccoed Creole cottages and balconied townhouses, Spanish bungalows, and Greek revival and Art Deco buildings. So it makes a perfect backdrop for our TechLearn 2023 Conference as we explore the future architecture of learning and development (L&D) — and, in particular, the role emerging technologies such as ChatGPT will play in the design and delivery of training.
Built for collaboration, networking, and learning, the conference has a strong foundation comprising:
- 2 thought-provoking keynotes: Theoretical neuroscientist, inventor, and author Dr. Vivienne Ming shares exclusive research on the impact of artificial intelligence in training and learning. Ann Yoachim, director of Tulane School of Architecture’s Small Center for Collaborative Design, highlights how the school is blending design and learning to improve the quality of life for people and communities throughout New Orleans and beyond.
- 4 pre-conference certificate programs.
- 1 co-located event: GamiCon NOLA.
- 35+ Innovations in Training Test Kitchen demos and labs.
- 56 breakout sessions.
- 8 hands-on clinics.
- 3 New Orleans experiences (ghost tour, river cruise, and craft cocktail tastings) + a dine around mixer event.
Join us as we work together to create an innovative — and effective — blueprint for L&D going forward!
“The TechLearn Conference provided solid examples from other companies and the opportunity to network with professionals. I appreciated that it wasn’t focused solely on the newest tech, but also on solid instructional design and learning approaches.”
– Jacquie Smiley, Instructional Design Manager, Wells Fargo