WHO COMES? IS THIS EVENT FOR ME?
What is the nature of learning in the digital enterprise – and what role will YOU play in it?Innovations in Training attracts cross-industry learning and development professionals (limited to 50) who design, deliver and manage training inside organizations. Most participants come from corporate environments, along with others from universities, nonprofits, government, and military.
Join this immersive learning event – imagining, experiencing and creating a new future of learning for your organization:
- Imagining: You will be challenged to break free from your default thinking and limiting assumptions about learning – and expand your capacity to think creativity to innovate.
- Experiencing: You will be immersed into environments where breakthrough technologies – such as simulations, VR/AR, artificial intelligence, and IoT – are being leveraged to forever alter the way we live, work and learn.
- Creating: You will use creative and design processes to envision and prototype the future of learning in your organization.
Discover new insights from others who share the-same-but-different challenges to delivering engaging training that impacts the organization.
Sample Job Titles and Organizations of Past Participants
- Abbott Nutrition, NA Training Manager
- BNSF Railway, Director of Training
- Boston Scientific, Curriculum Designer
- Canadian Armed Forces, Team Leader
- Cisco Systems, Instructional Designer
- Defense Acquisition University, Director of Innovation Learning Center
- Deloitte, Manager of Talent Technology
- E. & J. Gallo Winery, Sr. Manager
- eBay, Instructional Designer
- Ericsson, Portfolio Development Lead
- Hewlett Packard, Training Program Manager
- KPMG, Director
- Kuwait Petroleum Corporation, Manager of Training
- Mercedes-Benz U.S., Technical Training Specialist
- Montefiore Medical Center, Chief Learning Officer
- NASA/Johnson Space Center, Project Manager
- Novo Nordisk, Competency Development Specialist
- Rolls-Royce, Training Center Team Leader
- Samsung Electronics America, Sr. Manager
- Sanofi China, HR Director
- SAP, VP Global Marketing, SAP Education
- Shell Oil, Learning Advisor
- Siemens, Sr. Manager
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Instructional Designer
- UPS, Training Manager
- US Air Force, Cybersecurity Strategic Planner
- US Navy, Environmental Instructor
- Volvo Group, Senior Manager of Learning
- WestJet Airlines, Director Learning & Development
- Whirlpool Corporation, Training Supervisor