Like all organizations, Training magazine has been tracking the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation daily, and we have important news to share.
Given the uncertainties we face in the coming months, the collective time it will take our organizations to re-board, and, most importantly, the health and safety of conference participants, we have made the difficult decision to cancel the in-person TechLearn 2020 Conference in Austin.
We recognize the impact this decision will have on participants, sponsors, and presenters. However, a successful October conference requires many decisions to be made months in advance, and there are simply too many unknowns to reliably host a safe conference this fall.
Now, for some good news!
- The TechLearn 2020 Digital Edition, featuring GamiCon, will take place online in upcoming months. Check back here frequently for more information about webinars and gamified-learning design workshops. Registration is open for the Training Live + Online Gamification for Learning Design Intensive Certificate Program starting December 2nd.
- Our Training Magazine Network continues to offer excellent, free webinars focused on technology-enabled learning, deepening your virtual presentation skills, improving eLearning design, and more. Register today for upcoming webinars and listen to recordings of past ones.
- Planning is already underway for a fabulous Training 2021 Conference & Expo in Orlando, February 22-24, 2021, which will include GamiCon, and a special TechLearn focus. Interested in presenting? Check out the Call for Presenters and submit your proposal.
- TechLearn will be back in person and better than ever in 2021. It will be held September 28-30, 2021, in New Orleans. Please join the mailing list to be notified when registration opens.
- For 14 years, our Training Live+Online Certificate Programs have been delivered in a classroom setting via live webcasts. Learn from experts on the best tools and techniques for designing and delivering training virtually. Follow this link for all 2020 courses. Register early as space is limited.
Our rallying cry has always been “Training matters!” As we all learn to operate in a new kind of uncertain reality — where training continues to matter more and more each day — please stay safe. And do stay in touch. (And wash your hands! For 20 seconds. Please!)