Up Your Game! Trainer Feedback Corner
Sure, you can teach. You can even teach online — we all have to do it these days. But are you any good at it? Are you using methods that help achieve learning outcomes? What should you keep doing and what needs improvement? Our coaches will provide feedback to update your training skills online or in person. Don’t be shy! You’re among friends.
In the spirit of showing your work, come prepared to teach a 10-minute lesson on any training topic. During your debrief, we’ll discuss the lesson. You’ll hear kind, specific, and actionable feedback from expert training coaches on what you can do to up your game and create better learning experiences!
You can present logged in and online, or face-to-face. Bring your own computer and login link, or use ours.
Using CompTIA’s CTT+ Trainer Competencies as a benchmark, you’ll receive feedback based on:
- Subject matter confidence.
- Mastery of the software interface/ presentation tools.
- Classroom management.
- Regularity and relevance of engagement.
Two lucky contributors will win two CompTIA exam vouchers (each) valued at $658.00.
- Karen Hyder, CTT+ Online Event Producer and Speaker Coach, Kaleidoscope Training and Consulting
- Kassy LaBorie, Principal Consultant, Kassy LaBorie Consulting, Author of
Interact & Engage! 50+ Activities for Virtual Training, Meetings, & Webinars
- Cindy Huggett, CPLP Owner/CEO of Cindy Huggett Consulting and Author of The Virtual Training Guidebook, Virtual Training Tools & Templates, and Virtual Training Basics