2020 REGISTRATION FEES
2020 Registration will open by April 2020. A $200 Conference Early-Bird discount will be available at that time. Note: Housing will open in March and the brochure will be online late April.
Conference is Tuesday, Oct. 13 ( pm kickoff) to Thursday, Oct 15
> Fee: $1,495
Pre-Conference: 2-Day Certificate Programs
The Certificate Programs are 2-Day Courses on Monday, Oct. 12 & Tuesday, Oct. 13. (8:30 - 3:30 each day.)
> Fee for a Certificate when also attending the Conference: $895
> Fee for attending a Certificate Program ONLY: $995
Co-Located Event: GamiCon
GamiCon is Sunday, Oct. 11 (pm kickoff held offsite) to Tuesday, Oct. 13 See GamiCon Agenda for complete times.
> Fee for GamiCon when also attending the Conference: $895
> Fee for attending a GamiCon ONLY: $995
Co-Located Event: Innovations in Training (Off-site Field Trip)
A post-conference immersive learning experience from Thursday, Oct. 15 (evening kickoff) to Friday, Oct. 16 throughout Austin, Texas. Space is limited to 50.
> Fee for Innovations in Training when also attending the Conference: $895
> Fee for attending a Innovations in Training ONLY: $995
We offer a discount of $300* off the TechLearn Conference ($1,195 fee after discount) for the following:
- Academic Institutions (for those employed by Universities, Colleges, Public and Private School districts)
- Government & Military Personnel (for those employed by Federal, State, and Local government offices and agencies OR military personnel serving one of the five branches of the armed forces). Discount is for the government branch paying for the registration.
- Non-Profits (501C) such as associations and non-profit hospitals qualify for the $300 discount.
- If you work for a Charity and rely on public donations for funding, please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your URL before registering as you may be eligible for additional discounts.
- Groups of 3 to 8 at any type of organization. Please note, this discount is not valid retroactively. You may register as a group OR each person may register and pay individually. Either way, the code must be entered & applied for each person.
If you have a group of 9 or more, please contact us (email@example.com) before registering.
Please note, we are NOT able to use VOLUNTEERS at our events.